Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm back!

I didn't go anywhere really. I've been here, but I just got away from blogging.

I've made quite a few changes in my life and I'm ready to come back to the blogging world after having the itch to do it for a little while. I guess what really got me thinking about it again was the fact that I have actually registered (YES....paid the money!) for the Cleveland Marathon Half Marathon. There is no going back now.

It's going to take me a little while to get used to doing this again, so bear with me. Unfortunately, this is all that I am going to write for now because it has finally stopped raining and I have 5 miles to run. I'm hoping I survive since I'm already behind in my training thanks to rain/snow/cold.

Hopefully, there will be more to come once I am home!

1 comment:

Diana Swallow said...

woohoo! Nice to see you back again, this place was getting seriously dusty.